The Miele Triflex HX1 Graphite cordless stick vacuum has high-performance vortex technology. Made in Germany the vacuum is as powerful as a conventional vacuum. In addition, a HEPA2 filter ensures that even the finest dust is captured. Furthermore, the Triflex HX1 innovative 3-in-1 function combines three cordless vacuum cleaners in a single appliance making cleaning a breeze.
Miele Triflex HX1 Graphite Key Features
- 2 Year Warranty
- 3-in-1 Innovative Design – This feature allows the vacuum to convert for multi-use.
- Reach Mode makes vacuuming ceilings and underneath furniture easy.
- Comfort Mode allows you to put the vacuum in a lower position. When used with the extra-wide Electrobrush vacuuming large surfaces is even easier.
- Compact Mode lets you use the power unit on its own for small areas or quick clean up.
- Powerful Miele-Made Vortex Motor
- Varta Lithium-Ion Removable Battery with 60-min run time, up to 1345 sq. ft*
- Cleaning Performance of a full-size Miele Canister with a Turbo Head
- 11″ Wide XXL Electrobrush allows for cleaning large areas in less time and adapts easily for all floor types.
- HEPA Lifetime Filter and Fine Dust Filter for 99.99% filtration
- Comfortable Handgrip with 3 power settings
- Easily Parks Upright
- 7.9 pounds
Dependent on power setting.
Level 0 – PowerUnit without suction tube and nozzle – 60 minutes
Level 1 – PowerUnit with suction tube and nozzle – 44 minutes
Level 2 – PowerUnit with suction tube and nozzle – 25 minutes
Level 3 – PowerUnit with suction tube and nozzle – 14 minutes