One-Step Disinfectant-Cleaner-Fungicide-Mildewstat-Virucide* Deodorizer for Restaurants, Hospitals, Institutional and Industrial Use. Effective in the presence of 5% serum contamination.
Sani-Spritz Spray is approved for use on hard non-porous surfaces to kill and deactivate viruses similar to COVID-19*.
Recently the EPA has announced that the Novel Coronavirus has triggered the EPA Emerging Pathogen Policy.
Nyco Sani-Spritz Spray has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to COVID-19 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Nyco Sani-Spritz Spray can be used against COVID-19 when used in accordance with directions for use against Norovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website for additional information.
Sani-Spritz Spray is also effective against other respiratory viruses including Human Coronavirus and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) on hard non-porous surfaces.
Sani-Spritz Spray is a one-step disinfectant cleaner that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal* (including HIV-1, the AID Virus and Hepatitis B Virus and Hepatitis C Virus), fungicidal, and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, and their odors, when used as directed. Sani-Spritz Spray has been formulated to aid in the reduction of cross-contamination not only in hospitals, but in schools, institutions, and industries. It meets AOAC testing standards for hospital disinfectants. Use this RTU disinfectant on washable hard, nonporous surfaces of countertops, glazed tiles, stovetops, sinks, and toilet bowl surfaces. Sani-Spritz Spray RTU disinfectant is also a one-step sanitizer for soft surfaces. Use on soft surfaces such as fabric window treatments, bags, upholstered couches, sofa, chairs and seat cushions.
EPA Reg.No. 6836-152-8370
EPA Est. 8370-IL-1
This EPA registered product may not be available for sale in all states. Confirm with Nyco Customer Service at 800-752-4754 for availability of sale in your state.
- Approved for use on hard non-porous surfaces against emerging pathogens and can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)*
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in one labor-saving step
- Proven soft surface sanitizer
- Meets AOAC testing standards for hospital disinfectants
- Aids in reduction of cross-contamination in hospitals, schools, institutions, and industries
- Kills odor-causing bacteria
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew
- Effective against CRE – Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae
- Kills 2013 Influenza A Virus (H7N9)