BONECO Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier U200
An accessory for healthy air: Handy, with water illumination and fragrance container
The subtle water illumination makes the BONECO U200 a real eye-catcher – a unit for every home. The blue illumination can be switched on and off with the sliding switch on the backside of the main body. This handy and compact design fits anywhere and the cleaning is done quickly. Turning the U200 dial control clockwise switches the appliance on and at the same time regulates the mist output from low to high. The U200’s high humidification output guarantees optimal humidification with a low energy consumption. The unit is also whisper-quiet, allowing for a restful sleep or an undisturbed working environment. The water level indicator clearly shows how much water is in the appliance. The appliance switches off automatically when the water tank is empty. The water level indicator illuminates red (red illumination cannot be switched off). Finally, scented aromatic substances, such as essential oils, can be added to the fragrance tray on the back of the BONECO U200 to disperse a pleasant aroma while it humidifies your room.
- Output: Up to 1.8 gallons/24 hours for rooms up to 430 sq ft
- Red Dot Design Award Winner
- Relaxing ambiance provided by the LED night light (can be switched off as desired)
- Extremely easy to operate using a dial control
- Practical reminder indicator for refilling water
- Easy handling and cleaning (included cleaning brush)
- Fragrance container for use with essential oils
- Elegant and handy design
- Removable water tank with handle for easy refilling
- High-quality components with long service life with a 3 year warranty
- Includes essential water maintenance accessories (Anti-mineral Filter and EZCal)
Humidity Output: Up to 1.8 gallons / 24 hrs
Room Size: Up to 430 sq ft
Dimmensions: 9.5 x 4.7 x 10.4 in
Weight (empty): 4 lbs
Water Tank Size: 1 gallon
Ultrasonic Humidifier: How it Works
Water is converted into a micro-fine mist by a membrane that is vibrating a high frequency, and that mist is pushed into your room by a fan. The mist will evaporate into air and increase the humidity in your room. The integrated Anti-mineral Filter provides water mist without mineral or limescale. The low-noise appliances have a very high level of humidification, which can be individually regulated by an output control.
Why Use a Humidifier
Cold, winter air naturally has a lower humidity (it carries less moisture). As you turn up your heat, your home gets warmer but you aren’t adding any additional moisture/humidity to the room. Since the winter humidity is so low, the air pulls moisture from whatever sources that it can. To offset that effect, you’ll want to use a humidifier to add back the moisture that the air is missing.
When your air is too dry, you will start to notice a multitude of symptoms: scratchy throat, red eyes, itchy and cracked skin and lips, static in hair and clothes, cracks in wood items. When you bring your space up to the optimal humidity, these symptoms are resolved. Below are some of the advantages to having proper humidification in your home or workplace.
- Reduces dry skin and relieves red, stinging eyes
- Slows down dust formation
- Minimizes electrostatic charging
- We feel more energetic – as do our pets
- Soft and smooth skin
- Protects vocal cords
- Moisturizing care for wood furniture, wood flooring and wooden instruments
- Plants thrive better