Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Last updated on February 28, 2022.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are vitally important.
Monday – Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we have taken the following steps:
- Our employees will be washing their hands often and wearing masks.
- Medical Grade H.E.P.A. Air Purifiers will be running 24/7.
- We will be frequently cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces and products. We ask that customers minimize touching of products and surfaces while in our store.
- Masks are not required in most cases but still encouraged. When close customer contact is required or during peak customer times we may request customers wear masks.
- If you are not feeling well please stay home and do not come into our store.
If you are dropping your vacuum off for service please note the following:
- All vacuums must be free of dirt before coming in. Bagless vacuums must be emptied and bagged vacuums must come in with a new clean bag installed. Do not bring a vacuum in without any bag.
We are still open online 24/7 at www.shopbestvac.com. You can also find us on our social channels to keep updated.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
For more information about COVD-19 and what you can do to keep healthy and safe, visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department’s website.