Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Last updated on August 29, 2021.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are vitally important. We will be following the CDC guidelines as we increase hours and in-store access starting Monday November, 11, 2020 :
Monday – Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we have taken the following steps:
- Our employees will be washing their hands often and wearing masks.
- Medical Grade H.E.P.A. Air Purifiers will be running 24/7.
- We will be frequently cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces and products. We ask that customers minimize touching of products and surfaces while in our store.
- Per the Illinois Mask Mandate, all customers are required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
- If you are not feeling well please stay home and do not come into our store.
Sidewalk pick up and drop off still available: During these hours we will offer sidewalk pick up of your prepaid orders. We can also arrange pick up and drop off of repaired vacuums.
If you are dropping your vacuum off for service please note the following:
- All vacuums must be free of dirt before coming in. Bagless vacuums must be emptied and bagged vacuums must come in with a new bag installed.
- For the safety of our staff and to prevent cross contamination all vacuums will go through a minimum 48 hour disinfecting process before we look at them. This means no same day or next day services until further notice.
We are still open online 24/7 at www.shopbestvac.com. You can also find us on our social channels to keep updated.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
For more information about COVD-19 and what you can do to keep healthy and safe, visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department’s website.