No products in the cart.
Central Vacuum Installation and Repair
MD Manufacturing Central Vacuums
WHAT MAKES OUR INSTALLATIONS UNIQUE?
A central vacuum, over time, is only as good as the installation. Our years of experience at Best Vac ensures each and every vacuum pipe is joined properly, glued well, and each wall plate is securely attached. We find the most direct pipe route and use less fittings in order to maximize airflow. We make sure the hose hanger is properly mounted so it doesn’t pull from the wall over time. Lastly, we take the time to go over the system with you and how to use each part.
TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE RIGHT CENTRAL VACUUM
- Choose a suction unit that has enough power to perform at a high level for your square footage. Double the square footage of your house and choose a unit rated around that number. This will ensure plenty of power.
- Choose a tool set that is designed to clean every surface inside your home. Not all tool sets are equipped to clean all surfaces.
- Have your system professionally installed. A bad installation is the #1 reason people are unhappy with their central vacuum.
Our Central Vacuum Services
- New Construction & Remodels Installation
- Existing Home Installation
- Swap Out Old Units
Service and Repair
- Inlet problems
- Wiring malfunctions
- Brush and hose issues
- Pipe problems (i.e. clogs, weak suction, etc.)
- Anything else related to your central vacuum
- New, Powerful Vacuum Unit
- New, Efficient Vacuum Hose
- Proper Cleaning Tools for Your Cleaning Needs
- Demonstration Before You Buy
Best Vac services the entire Chicagoland Area. A trip charge may apply for areas outside of St. Charles, Geneva, Batavia, Elburn, and South Elgin. Call or Request a Free Quote for more details.